[OPLINLIST] Possible scam/ hacker/ virus?

Stephen Hedges hedgesst at oplin.org
Fri Oct 26 07:57:40 EDT 2012

This may be a good opportunity to remind everyone that if you have an OPLIN email account (like Janelle's), we *NEVER* ask you to put your password in an email. Never ever. If a message like the one Janelle quotes asks for your login information, it's guaranteed spam.

Just to be clear, OPLIN ~never~ asks you to put your password in an email.

Never ever.

Stephen
--
Stephen Hedges, Director
2323 W. Fifth Ave., Suite 130, Columbus, OH 43204
614-728-5250  ::  hedgesst at oplin.org