[OPLINLIST] Empty Readbox - books into movies help!

Christina Thurairatnam cthurairatnam at holmeslib.org
Tue Mar 12 10:49:16 EDT 2013

Here is one website: http://www.teenreads.com/features/books-on-screen

Movie Licensing USA also has a list. They have more books for adults than
kids but there are some on here:
http://www.movlic.com/library/books2movies.asp

Some possible picture book ideas:

The Shrek books
The Chronicles of Narnia (I remember some easy reader adaptations like Tea
With Mr. Tumnus, back when the first movie was released)

There might be some young reader adaptations of The Hobbit since the movie
was just released. I think there were some for The Tale of Despereaux too.

--
Christina Thurairatnam
Adult Services Librarian

My blog: http://reading-extensively.blogspot.com