[OPLINLIST] Empty Readbox - books into movies help!

Karalea Lane gawref2 at oplin.org
Tue Mar 12 10:38:15 EDT 2013

Hello,

We have a "Readbox" in our children's area (shelving covered in red
paper and filled with books that have been made into movies). Harry
Potter, Spiderwick Chronicles and Diary of a Wimpy Kid seem to circulate
well. Picture books are a bit harder to figure out. Cloudy with a Chance
of Meatballs, Where the Wild Things move out quickly and we are left
with empty space. The kids look there for books first, as it is a giant
red shelf and look fun. I'd like to keep it full.

Does anyone else have a  Readbox and how do you keep stuff on the
shelves?  Does anyone know of a website that lists books made into
movies? I can collect ideas and re-post; ideas are much better when shared.

Karalea Lane
Ya/Children's Clerk
Garnet A Wilson Pubic Library
Waverly. OH