[OPLINLIST] Read off Your Fines Question

Kate Porter kporter at ualibrary.org
Tue Mar 12 12:37:12 EDT 2013

Mike and Oplinlist,

We have done Read Down Fines for quite a few years now and only offer money
off of fines ($8.00 for an hour of reading), not off billed items or
damaged items or items in collections.  Seems to work out well for our
patrons.  And, from time to time we offer Feed Down Fines where patrons
bring in canned goods to achieve the same end.

Kate

--
Kate Porter
Assistant Director