[OPLINLIST] Priority

Anne Lowery loweryan at oplin.org
Wed May 29 11:17:52 EDT 2013

*Associate State Librarian for Library Services* 	David Namiotka
<mailto:dnamiotka at library.ohio.gov> 	(614) 728-4988

dnamiotka at library.ohio.gov

CC every complaint to Mr. Namiotka as well. Fill out the delivery complaint forms, email Steve and David. If we keep complaining, I am hoping sooner or later they will be forced to do something. I will not relent and I'm not close enough to retirement that they all can ignore me forever.  ;-)

Be prepared for the "this is such a great value for your patrons" speech.

Anne Lowery, MLIS
Director
New London Public Library
67 S. Main St.