[OPLINLIST] DISC CLEANING SCHEDULE

Jennifer Ehret jehret at starklibrary.org
Wed Sep 11 18:51:22 EDT 2013

Hey there!

I want to ask the collective brain if any of your libraries have a formal schedule for cleaning music, movies and books on cd discs? We currently wait for customers to report issues and then run the discs through our machine, but would like to switch to a proactive process of catching them before the customer does.

My library has 11 locations so I'm trying to think of a systematic way that we can organize the cleaning without all the titles that begin with "A" for example being out of commission for cleaning at the same time.

Any thoughts are appreciated! Thanks!

[SA MTB signature logo]
Jenny Ehret
Coordinator of Music, Movies and Adult Nonfiction Selection
330.458.2835
jehret at starklibrary.org<mailto:jehret at starklibrary.org>