[OPLINLIST] To those of you with mascots

Joe Zappitello harbor at oplin.org
Fri Sep 20 12:35:51 EDT 2013

I have outsourced this for years.  A friend of mine  let's call him Ed .will
dress up like a bookmark and he converts his Subaru into a book.  He does
raps and songs.  One day in particular he was

In the front of my library chanting when I say books you say
mark.book.mark.book.mark.

The cops were called we all had a good laugh.

If not I could book mark it up?   Don't know if Ed does this sort of thing
or if I just made it up.

Joe Zapp

  _____