[OPLINLIST] children's author

Susan Roberts robertsu at oplin.org
Thu Apr 3 13:12:51 EDT 2014

Once again, we hosted local children's author, illustrator and all around super nice guy, William Roller. He has written, illustrated and published three books so far: "David and the Crocodile," Do Butterflies Wear Makeup?" and "Tales from Canis Terra-The Legend of Big Wolf." He has been requested by and has performed at several local schools, libraries and book signings in the Fayette, Highland and Adams County areas. Besides being a storyteller, he will also teach the children how to draw characters from his books or whatever they wish to draw. This has always been a very popular part of his presentation.
For more information, please visit his website at: www.williamroller.com, or on facebook at: williamroller or www.facebook.com/wrollerfan. I know that he would love to do a presentation at your library! Due to his amazing artistic talent and how great he is with the kids, we will be inviting him back during our SRP. He will be at the Carnegie Library in Washington Court House on June 14th. Please call the children's department for the time, if you would like to see him for yourself.
( He would like to limit his presentation field to areas that are below Columbus.)
thanks!

Susan D. Davis
Branch Supervisor
Jeffersonville Library