[OPLINLIST] Advice on banner displays

Alisa Mizikar amizikar at wittenberg.edu
Thu Apr 3 14:39:59 EDT 2014

Hi,

We are considering purchasing a banner display stand and there are a myriad of possibilities out there.  I was wondering if anyone had any advice on what to look for or if anyone would be willing to comment (good and/or bad) on their experiences using banner ads.  We need something that is portable and durable, at least 4 or 5 feet tall and 2 to 3 feet wide.  Below is a picture of one possible type just to give everyone an idea of what we are looking for.

[http://www.tradeshowsupermarket.com/shop/images/products/boldflowersES.JPG]

Thanks in advance,
Alisa Mizikar

ALAO PR Coordinator