[OPLINLIST] Michael Jackson Book Cover

Susan Pieper susanhillpieper at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 09:23:05 EDT 2014

Hello,
We are thrilled that the upcoming June release of, Michael Jackson, Inc.:
The Rise, Fall, and Rebirth of a Billion-Dollar Empire by Zack O'Malley
Greenburg (Simon & Schuster/Atria) features cover art by Jason Borbay.
Borbay is one of the world's up-and-coming contemporary artist using
collage and acrylic to create unique portraits, stills, landmarks,
commissions, etc. Our library commissioned Borbay to create what is now our
Centennial Celebration signature. Check out the process of creating the
cover:
http://www.borbay.com/2014/02/24/borbay-paints-michael-jackson-inc-book-cover/

You can also check out the process of painting the Paulding County Carnegie
Library:
http://www.borbay.com/2012/04/04/painting-process-the-paulding-county-carnegie-library/
Have a great week and stay dry!
Susan