[OPLINLIST] Call for Proposals: ALAO 2014 Annual Conference

Alisa Mizikar amizikar at wittenberg.edu
Mon Apr 28 19:41:09 EDT 2014

[cid:image003.jpg at 01CF6319.CDD45290]

The Academic Library Association of Ohio (ALAO) Conference Planning Committee invites you to submit proposals for the 40th Annual Conference, which will take place on November 13-14, 2014 at the Kalahari Resort & Convention Center in Sandusky, OH.  The submission deadline for full-length sessions is May 30, 2014. Applicants are encouraged to develop sessions that show thoughtful consideration of this year's conference theme, "Engagement, advocacy and outreach: Empowering our communities," which seeks to explore how academic libraries and librarians empower our communities in all the ways that we do. We would love to learn about your ideas, experiences, solutions, and best practices - even those that yielded results that were different than expected!

Presentations may take the form of contributed papers, demonstrations, workshops, research results, panel discussions, etc. Submit your proposals to: http://bit.ly/1rxFVff

More information and proposal guidlines can be found in the attached call for proposals.

Questions about the conference can be directed to:
Eboni Johnson, ALAO Vice President
ejohnson at oberlin.edu<mailto:ejohnson at oberlin.edu>