[OPLINLIST] positions available

Karen E Miller karenmiller at gossagesager.com
Thu Jul 3 11:03:03 EDT 2014

Hello everyone!  I hope you all have cookouts, picnics, and good times
planned for Fourth of July-meanwhile, I thought I'd very briefly share a few
positions we have available currently.

Berkeley (CA) Public Library, Director of Library Services
<http://www.gossagesager.com/Berkeleyad.htm>  - It's hard to beat living in
the Bay area of California: San Francisco and wine country are all quite
close, and Berkeley has a wonderful reputation for having impassioned
community members who value their public library.  They are in search of a
leader who is passionate about library service and has an innovative and
dynamic outlook.

Metropolitan Library System (OK), Executive Director
<http://www.gossagesager.com/MLSad.htm>  - Oklahoma City is experiencing a
an urban renaissance that includes entertainment, film, art, and sports, and
the library is a part of that movement.  If you are a talented, thoughtful
and pioneering leader who is ready for the challenge of leading a large
metro library system, this is an excellent opportunity.

Pierce County (WA) Library System, Executive Director
<http://www.gossagesager.com/pclsad.htm>  - Another great community-located
in the Pacific Northwest in Tacoma, quite close to Seattle.  They are
looking for a visionary leader who is also an experienced and capable
manager.  The library is an independent taxing district and facilities are
high on their list of areas in which they would like to improve.

Iowa Library Services/State Library of Iowa, State Librarian
<http://www.gossagesager.com/iowastatelibraryad.htm>  - the Iowa library
community needs a leader.  You could provide that leadership, and expand
access to information for all Iowans as the State Librarian of Iowa.  This
is rewarding work providing you with the opportunity to make a difference in
all types of libraries and communities throughout the state!

Enjoy your weekend and the holiday-and please, feel free to share this
information with anyone you think might be interested.  I appreciate it!

Sincerely,

Karen

Karen E. Miller

Managing Consultant

Bradbury Associates/Gossage Sager Associates

Ohio Office:

3513 E. Harvard Blvd.

Canton, OH 44709

330.224.9177

karenmiller at gossagesager.com <mailto:karenmiller at gossagesager.com>

Sign up for our newsletter
<http://visitor.r20.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?llr=myy6mkoab&p=oi&m=111489311
6172&sit=xckjbseib&f=15a6803e-8d83-46e6-8d14-545a610c8414>  to get the
latest updates!

---