[OPLINLIST] Ad for Systems Administrator

Pam Linger Pam.Linger at westlakelibrary.org
Fri Jul 18 09:54:46 EDT 2014

This message was originally HTML formatted.  View in a HTML capable client to see the original version.\r\n\r\nYesterday, I sent an ad to this address for posting.  The management has made a change in the body of the ad so it is necessary for me to re-send it to you (see attached).  I apologize for any inconvenience.

I did not receive any kind of confirmation that the ad had been posted.  Is one sent out?

Let me know and thanks.

Pam Linger, Senior Manager of Human Resources
Westlake Porter Public Library
27333 Center Ridge Road
Westlake, Ohio 44145
Direct: (440) 250-5453