[OPLINLIST] Ad for Systems Administrator

Chad Neeper cneeper at level9networks.com
Fri Jul 18 13:49:01 EDT 2014

Just out of curiosity WRT this ad, how many people with an MLS would
actually also have a BS/BA in computer science? I'd expect that particular
subset to be particularly tiny. Are those degrees actually commonly paired?

Chad

*Chad Neeper*
Senior Systems Engineer

*Level 9 Networks*
740-548-8070 (voice)
866-214-6607 (fax)

*Full LAN/WAN consulting services -- Specialized in libraries and schools*