[OPLINLIST] Young Adult Author Fest at Pickerington Public Library

Amanda Fensch afensch at pickeringtonlibrary.org
Tue Jun 3 10:57:23 EDT 2014

[cid:821e8ea8-c2db-4df2-b88b-b54b9dc717a2]

The Pickerington Public Library would like to announce its first YA Author Fest!  On Saturday, June 26th from 1:00 - 4:30 pm, 12 YA authors, all from Ohio, will be at our library to participate in discussion panels, host small-table "author speed dates", and meet and greet/sign books.  We're very excited about this event and we want to get word out to as many people as possible.  If you have teens, school librarians, educators, or anyone who reads YA who might be interested in this event, please let them know we would love to have them visit us on this day!

All the information about the event (parking, buying books on site, when the day's schedule will be posted, etc.), including bio pages for the authors, is available on our website<http://www.pickeringtonlibrary.org/content/ppl-ya-author-fest-0>.  And if anyone has questions, please email me at afensch at pickeringtonlibrary.org

Amanda Fensch, Adult Services Manager, Pickerington Public Library