[OPLINLIST] FIZZ BOOM READ

Cindy Prather pratheci at oplin.org
Wed Jun 4 15:35:15 EDT 2014

I know you all are out there looking for the same things, however!!!! We
are looking for donated items to help with the FIZZ BOOM READ summer
reading program. Maybe you have a lot of items and would love, love,
love to share. Anything that you think might look cool in a mad
scientist laboratory will be greatly appreciated. Ex. lava lamps, lite
brite, chalk board, cages, fake mice & spiders, big black rubber gloves,
TV and radio tubes, beakers, clear tubing, dryer duct work. don't worry
if items are in ruff condition we have a staff member that loves to
clean. We will accept thru cargo also.  Conneaut Public Library #05800
Thanks

--
Cindy Prather
Library Services Supervisor