[OPLINLIST] RDA 4 Everyone is just a few weeks away--have you registered?

Shelly Miller shellym at ohionet.org
Wed Jun 25 09:08:10 EDT 2014

*Please excuse cross-postings.*

Only a few weeks remain until OHIONET presents our multi-type, day-long
conference, RDA 4 Everyone.  We’re excited about all our break-out session
speakers as well as our keynote presentation from Ted Fons, Executive
Director for Data Services at OCLC.

Mr. Fons’s talk, “Library Collections: Exploring, Sharing, Magnifying--a
Metadata Strategy,” will explore the challenges and benefits of moving from
the traditional record-based metadata environment to metadata management in
the web of data and will focus on trends in entity-based data management
and benefits across all library workflows.

*Registration for the conference closes at 11:59 PM on July 6th*.  Don’t
delay--sign up today!  Head to www.ohionet.org/rda-4-everyone for links to
the full conference schedule, pricing information and multiple payment
methods.

If you find yourself with questions, please don’t hesitate to contact…
Shelly S. Miller
Continuing Education Coordinator
OHIONET
 1500 West Lane Avenue