[OPLINLIST] Job Vacancy at Lorain Public Library System- Avon Branch

Jennie Patterson jpatterson at lpls.info
Wed Oct 1 17:18:47 EDT 2014

Please post the enclosed job opportunity.  Interested applicants can access our website to download an application, fax it back at (440)244-4888 or apply in person Monday thru Friday 10-6pm.
Our web address http://lorain.lib.oh.us/about-lpls/employment-opportunities.  APPLY TO:  Administrative Office, Lorain Public Library System, 351 Sixth Street, Lorain, OH 44052 E-mail your resume and LPLS application to: Contact-HR at lpls.info This position will be open until filled. Thank you.
Jennie Patterson | Administrative Services Office Manager
Lorain Public Library System | 351 West Sixth Street | Lorain, Ohio 44052
(440)244-1192 x263/(440)244-4888 fax | jpatterson at lpls.info