[OPLINLIST] Teacher Certification Exam study materials

Jennifer Coventry JCoventry at nctlib.org
Thu Oct 2 15:10:53 EDT 2014

I was wondering if anyone could help me with a request I received this afternoon. A student was asking for study materials for the new teacher certification exam (I believe it's called the Ohio Assessments for Educators; Praxis is no longer being used) and I was not able to find anything at all on Learning Express Library/Workforce Skills.  Has anyone been able to locate any FREE study materials for the new test? Everything I've found online has a fee.

Thanks!

Jennifer Coventry
Youth Services
Newcomerstown Public Library
123 East Main Street
Newcomerstown, OH 43832
Phone: 740-498-8228  x1002
Fax: 740-498-8221

http://www.nctlib.org
Facebook: nctlib
Twitter: nctlib

This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.