[OPLINLIST] Teacher Certification Exam study materials

Nancy Koebel nancy.koebel at birchard.lib.oh.us
Thu Oct 9 09:01:43 EDT 2014

?I looked in Amazon and saw the study guides are available there.  However, there is a different book for everything - early childhood, middle ages, then language arts, social studies, etc.  What are other libraries doing as far as purchase - especially if they aren't on Learning Express yet?

Nancy Koebel
Birchard Public Library of Sandusky County
423 Croghan St.
Fremont, OH  43420