[OPLINLIST] Shelving for Board Books...

Barb Scott barbarascott1956 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 14 16:58:13 EDT 2014

 Hello,

Looking for a shelving solution to our board books.  We currently have a rectangular box storage unit with ABCs on the sides (probably purchased from Lakeshore or one of those companies).  It has 12 slots for books and it is fast becoming not enough.  What type of shelving can you suggest.  Looking to get cash spent before the end of the year.

TIA!

Barbara Scott, Children's Librarian
Bucyrus Public Library
200 East Mansfield Street
Bucyrus, OH  44820
419-562-7327 x 104
http://www.childrensprogramming.blogspot.com/
Author of 1,000 Fingerplays and Action Rhymes:  A Sourcebook and DVD
www.neal-schuman.com/far
JUST PUBLISHED!!!:  The Holiday Handbook:  700+ Storytime Activities...
www.neal-schuman.com/rtghs