[OPLINLIST] Grrrrr.........

Chad Neeper cneeper at level9networks.com
Fri Oct 31 16:38:42 EDT 2014

If you can re-arrange the desk space so that the access opening isn't
straight in from the front, that may help a bit by being slightly less
inviting.

Also, perhaps a pressure-sensitive pad/switch connected to a 110v outlet
might deter patrons from encroaching on your space. Once word gets out that
you have a body count, they'll probably respect you more.

Barring that, perhaps some motion detecting gadget carefully aimed to go
off when someone steps through would at least alert you. ...Maybe you could
rig up one of those proximity car alarms...you know...the ones that say
"Please step *away* from the vehicle." in a deep booming voice.

An automated knee-whacker...a clown lapel flower-styled water squirter
(carefully aimed upward towards where a walking person's eye would be...so
as to avoid squirting a person sitting in a wheelchair)... The
possibilities are endless.

Chad

*Chad Neeper*
Senior Systems Engineer

*Level 9 Networks*
740-548-8070 (voice)
866-214-6607 (fax)

*Full LAN/WAN consulting services -- Specialized in libraries and schools*