[OPLINLIST] Page Supervisors Wanted

Melissa Lattanzi lattanzm at neo-rls.org
Tue Dec 8 12:02:47 EST 2015

NEO is looking for excellent Page Supervisors who would be interested in being part of our Day for Page Supervisors Series starting on February 9th.

NEO provides you or a staff member the opportunity to build with our help presentation and communication skills.  In addition, NEO will issue a $50 voucher to your library to be used for any NEO service, including payment of dues.

Please email Melissa Lattanzi, lattanzm at neo-rls.org<mailto:lattanzm at neo-rls.org> if you are interested being a part of this exciting series.

Please forward this on to any staff whom you think would be interested.
Thanks,
Melissa

Melissa Lattanzi, Events Expert
Northeast Ohio Regional Library System
[NEW NEO Today logo]
1580 Georgetown Rd.
Hudson, OH 44236
(office) 330-655-0531 (fax) 330-655-0568
NEO Helps Libraries Succeed!

HAS YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS CHANGED?
LET ME KNOW AND I'LL UPDATE IT FOR YOU IN MYNEO!