[OPLINLIST] Payphone issues

Amanda Henning ahenning at delawarelibrary.org
Wed Dec 9 14:28:19 EST 2015

We have a free courtesy phone that works fairly well.  Patrons can only
place local calls, and there's no limit on time.  Patrons can't receive
calls, only place them.  The phone number on caller ID when you use the
phone is the library's main number.  Our phone is at the front of the
library, so the noise can sometimes be a little bit distracting, but most
patrons keep their voice pretty low.

I'd email Julie Miller (or administrative professional) if you have other
questions:  jmiller at delawarelibrary.org.

Mandy

--
Amanda Henning