[OPLINLIST] Circulating Kindles and IPads

Tara Sidwell calendta at oplin.org
Tue Feb 3 12:23:24 EST 2015

Good Afternoon Everyone,

We are thinking about offering IPads and Kindles for patron circulation in the near future. The Library Board of Trustees and I are interested in how other libraries have implemented similar services. If anyone has any policies, procedures, or experiences they could share, we would be grateful.

Thanks and have a great day.

Tara Sidwell
Director
Kate Love Simpson Library Chesterhill Branch Library
358 E. Main Street 7520 Marion Street
McConnelsville, OH 43756 Chesterhill, OH 43728
740-962-2533 740-554-7104
740-962-3316 (Fax) 740-554-7253

The only thing you absolutely have to know is the location of the library. - Albert Einstein