[OPLINLIST] Circulating Kindles and IPads

Mike Hensel mhensel at mylondonlibrary.org
Tue Feb 3 14:52:08 EST 2015

Tara:

We circulate Kindle Paperwhites.  Here is our link to our policy and service http://www.mylondonlibrary.org/kindles.  We use Amazon’s Whispercast (https://whispercast.amazon.com) service to deliver content to the devices.  You simply purchase digital books and point to which devices you want them to go to and they automatically sync the new content the next time the devices are turned on.  We loaded up all the kindles with a lot of the free books and occasionally add titles

Hope this helps.

Mike Hensel
Director, MLIS
London Public Library