[OPLINLIST] Granville Public Library Circulation Assistant- part time (multiple vacancies)

Anita Carroll acarroll at granvillelibrary.org
Wed Jul 1 15:38:21 EDT 2015

The Granville Public Library is hiring! We are looking for several part time circulation assistants. If you are service-oriented, creative, enthusiastic and work well in a team setting, we want to talk with you! Please click this link (http://www.granvillelibrary.org/employment) to see the job announcement, application instructions and complete job description. The Village of Granville is a beautiful college town, located 30 miles east of Columbus, Ohio. Check this link for more information about the area (http://www.granville.oh.us/). Feel free to email questions to acarroll at granvillelibrary.org<mailto:acarroll at granvillelibrary.org>. Applications are being accepted until August 14, 2015.

Anita Carroll, Library Director
Granville Public Library
217 E. Broadway
Granville, OH 43023