[OPLINLIST] Learning Express Revisited

Stephen Hedges stephen at oplin.ohio.gov
Wed Jul 8 14:49:15 EDT 2015

Wow, it sounds like no one will ever see LearningExpress again!

Remember, it's here, and will stay here:
https://jobseeker.ohiomeansjobs.monster.com/Assessments/Home.aspx

What goes away after August 9 is this:
http://ohioweblibrary.org/db/lel
...and similar access points currently available through OhioLINK (which includes the State Library) and INFOhio.

Stephen
 --
 Stephen Hedges, Director
 [Note new email: stephen at oplin.ohio.gov]

Ohio Public Library Information Network
2323 W. Fifth Ave., Suite 130, Columbus 43204
614-728-5252