[OPLINLIST] Grand Valley Director posting

Stephen Hedges stephen at oplin.ohio.gov
Thu Jul 9 14:14:29 EDT 2015

[posted on behalf of the Board of Trustees, Grand Valley Public Library]

The Grand Valley Public Library located in Orwell, OH is looking to fill the director’s position. We are a small rural library with a service population of under 10,000, and belong to the SEO consortium.
http://servingeveryohioan.org/home/participating-libraries/

We recently bought property for our new location, and need an individual to work closely with our grant writer to help transition us through a long-term strategic plan and new facility space planning.
The job description is attached. Salary would be based on experience and education.

Please send resume and cover letter to:
Cheryl Selby <cselby at seolibraries.org>
http://www.grandvalley.lib.oh.us/