[OPLINLIST] Job posting

Gnadenhutten Public Library gnadenhuttenpl at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 15:58:41 EDT 2015

JOB OPENING: YOUTH SERVICES LIBRARIAN

The Gnadenhutten Public Library is looking for a dynamic Youth Services
Librarian who is passionate about unlocking the wonder of literature and
learning for children pre-k through high school.    Our small library has a
long tradition of providing outstanding  service and programming for youth
of all ages.   This person works closely with the Director to shape the
future of library service in our area.  Currently a part-time, 25-30 hour,
position with potential for full-time.   Experience working with children of
all ages required.   Bachelors Degree in relevant field desirable.   Salary
negotiable based upon qualifications.

Contact Linda Hren, Director at gnadenhuttenpl at gmail.com for more
information.

Linda K. Hren