[OPLINLIST] Grants for building projects

Klettlinger, Katy kklettlinger at library.ohio.gov
Thu Jun 11 13:02:45 EDT 2015

Hi Janelle,

A potential grant opportunity would be from the Ohio History Fund (https://www.ohiohistory.org/preserve/local-history-office/history-fund).  This fund provides grants on an annual basis to organizations looking to preserve museum/archival collections and historic buildings.  Your project would qualify because the construction would be used to house a historic artifact.

The program has actively tried recruiting public libraries to apply.  I was a panel reviewer earlier this year, and we only had a few applications from public libraries.

If you have any additional questions, feel free to contact me.

~Katy

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CE35C3.A699DF80]
Katy Klettlinger
Library Consultant
274 E. 1st Avenue
Columbus, OH 43201
Tel: 614-995-0033
Fax: 614-466-3584
library.ohio.gov<http://library.ohio.gov/>
[Description: Facebook logo - links to the State LIbrary of Ohio's facebook page]<http://www.facebook.com/people/StateLibraryof-Ohio/100000063363765>  [Description: Twitter logo - links to the State Library of Ohio's Twitter page] <http://twitter.com/statelibohio>   [Description: Blog logo - Links to the State Library of Ohio's blog] <http://library.ohio.gov/blog/>   [cid:image005.png at 01CE35C3.A699DF80] <http://pinterest.com/stlibohio/>
Share Your Story<http://library.ohio.gov/state-librarian/share-your-story> by telling us how a
State Library service or resource helped
you or your library.