[OPLINLIST] Develop Data-Driven Skills for Your Collection and Your Community at Dive Into Data on July 17th

Christine Morris christinem at ohionet.org
Wed Jun 17 10:33:09 EDT 2015

Librarians are under pressure—driven by shrinking budgets & changing
needs—to make to make tough decisions about how we allocate our resources.
Whether your responsibilities have you designing new programs, making
service changes, or updating your collection, chances are that your
stakeholders are asking, “where’s your data?”  Develop your data-driven
skills at OHIONET’s upcoming conference, Dive Into Data: Gather, Analyze,
Communicate <http://www.ohionet.org/dive-data>.

Join us on Friday, July 17th to hear from…

   - Cathy Bartel & Marilyn Zelinski (Toledo-Lucas County Public
   Library)—“Stop Treading Water: Using Data to Drive Collection Maintenance”
   - Kirstin Krumsee (State Library of Ohio)—“Knowing Where to Draw the
   Line: Tools and Strategies for Visualizing Data”
   - Rachel Rubin (Bexley Public Library)—“Step Away from the Survey:
   Methods for Gathering Feedback and When to Use Them”

And MANY MORE!

Head to the conference website (www.ohionet.org/dive-data) to see the full
list of speakers, session descriptions and registration options!

If you find yourself with quesitons, don't hesitate to contact us
<ohionet at ohionet.org>!
Christine Morris
Director of Member Services
OHIONET