[OPLINLIST] Job Opportunity at Stark County District Library: Bachelor - Mobile Services with Children's Emphasis

Heather Richkowski heather at richkowskigroup.com
Wed Nov 4 12:18:56 EST 2015

Make the *SMART* choice by exploring opportunities with your Stark County
District Library!   The Stark County District Library seeks an outgoing,
customer service oriented library professional to fill an opportunity as
the *Bachelor - Mobile Services with Children's Emphasis, Stark County
District Library*.  We are looking for candidates who understand the
importance of our mission, as well as keeping our library patrons as a top
priority.  The Stark County District Library - The Smart Store, where
everything is free® – is a store of knowledge with an abundance of
resources at your fingertips…all for free!  A complete job description is
attached for review.

The *Bachelor - Mobile Services with Children's Emphasis* is an hourly
position that pays $12.00 per hour, with eligibility for a generous benefit
package following sixty days of employment.

To apply, please visit:  www.starklibrary.org ; click on “Contact Us” to
find the “Employment Opportunities” page.