[OPLINLIST] Needed: Standard single manufacturer's DVD cases

Terri Trese ttrese at myacpl.org
Thu Nov 5 14:02:09 EST 2015

Hello all in library land...

We have a new project that has popped up in one of our branches. It is
something that we hadn't planned on and we were hoping to find a library
system that is throwing away standard single manufacturer's DVD cases. In
our library we strip out those manufacturer cases and put the contents in a
library grade case that can take the rough treatment of cargo. We are at
the end of the year and we just don't have enough manufacturer cases to do
this project.

Thanks for your attention.

Terri Trese
Cataloger