[OPLINLIST] Sharepoint Admin outsourcing

Ed Liddle eliddle at marysvillelib.org
Mon Nov 16 17:58:51 EST 2015

Can anyone recommend a consultant that can setup share point group and user permissions on an office 365 share point site?
We where using a free share point server that was hosted by the  consortium we belong to. The consortium has migrated their free share point server to a hosted office 365 solution. When they did this they were able to import our share point site into office 365 but were not able to import the permissions into the office 365 share point site.
This is a little beyond my expertise. I would like to get a list of 3rd parties that may be able to help with this project.

Thanks in advance!

-Ed Liddle

Marysville Public Library
http://marysvillelib.org