[OPLINLIST] Clerk I Opening

Stephanie Buchanan stephanie.buchanan at bellevue.lib.oh.us
Fri Aug 19 12:20:10 EDT 2016

Seeking Part Time Clerk I

            The Bellevue Public Library is seeking a part-time Clerk I. The successful candidate will be energetic and innovative in creating a memorable library experience for our patrons. If you are a person that understands that a library is so much more than a building, then we invite you to apply for this position.

            The part-time Clerk I will be responsible for all duties associated with the circulation of library materials, assisting patrons with routine reference and directional questions, and other duties as assigned.

            This person must enjoy helping people and possess the skills necessary to create a warm and welcoming library environment. This position is 24 hours each week, evenings and weekends are required.

COMPENSATION

Starting salary $9.08, depending on experience/qualifications

QUALIFICATIONS:

High school graduate, well developed communication skills, clerical skills, and customer service skills, valid driver's license.

Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume with 3 references to: Stephanie.buchanan at bellevue.lib.oh.us<mailto:Stephanie.buchanan at bellevue.lib.oh.us>

 Deadline September 2, 2016.

Stephanie D. Buchanan

Stephanie.buchanan at bellevue.lib.oh.us<mailto:Stephanie.buchanan at bellevue.lib.oh.us>

Director

Bellevue Public Library

224 East Main Street   Bellevue, OH 44811

P: 419-483-4769   F: 419-483-0158

This message and any response to it may constitute a public record and thus may be publicly available to anyone who requests it.