[OPLINLIST] Missing your Hannah or Gongwer reports?

Stephen Hedges stephen at oplin.ohio.gov
Fri Aug 19 08:10:38 EDT 2016

If you have noticed that you are no longer receiving the evening emails
with the Hannah and/or Gongwer statehouse news reports, it is probably
because you were subscribed under an old oplin.org address. The forwarding
server for those old addresses has now been removed from production, so you
no longer receive any email that was addressed to your old oplin.org email
account.

Rather than automatically re-subscribing everyone, I want to use this
opportunity to clean the list. (I see a lot of addresses for people I know
have retired, for instance.) If you want to continue to receive these
reports, please send me an email from your new address and tell me which
list(s) you want to subscribe to.

And of course, if you haven't been receiving these reports and would like
to, just send me an email (stephen at oplin.ohio.gov). There are some
licensing restrictions: see the list descriptions at
http://lists.oplin.org/mailman/listinfo/oplin-gongwer and

Stephen Hedges
Director, Ohio Public Library Information Network
2323 W. Fifth Ave Suite 130, Columbus 43204