[OPLINLIST] Interested in sharing your storytime programs?

Rachelle Perry rachelle.perry at neo-rls.org
Fri Aug 19 15:36:53 EDT 2016

Good afternoon!

I am putting together our second annual Back to the Book, Jr. event at the Hilton Garden Inn Twinsburg on Friday, October 21st . The theme this year is story times.  I am looking for people to share what they do for Baby, Toddler or Special Needs story times. If you or someone on your staff is doing great things with story times and would like to share with the rest of the youth services library community, please contact me.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Rachelle

Rachelle L. Perry
Youth Services Education and Events Coordinator

Northeast Ohio Regional Library System (NEO-RLS)
1580 Georgetown Rd., Hudson, OH 44236   330-655-0531 Ext. 104  (fax) 800-373-9594
[signature size]
NEO Helps Libraries Succeed!