[OPLINLIST] USDA Grants for renovations

Pam Hoesman pam.hoesman at birchard.lib.oh.us
Fri Dec 16 15:07:52 EST 2016

Has any Ohio Public Library used a USDA Rural Development Grant to fund a library renovation or addition?  One of my board members asked about this possibility and I wondered if anyone has experience with this?

Thanks for any info you can give me on this.

Pam Hoesman

Pamela M. Hoesman
Library Director, Birchard Public Library of Sandusky County
423 Croghan St., Fremont, OH  43420
Pam.Hoesman at Birchard.lib.oh.us
419-334-7101, Ex. 204