[OPLINLIST] Notary Service @ the Library

Chauncey Montgomery chauncey at yourcl.org
Fri Dec 16 16:19:39 EST 2016

We have two notaries.  We get so many requests for notaries that we
could benefit from at least two more.  One thing that makes our notary
service popular is that we are available on evenings and weekends, when
most banks, etc. are closed. We do not charge for the service, nor does
one have to be a library member to get the service (whereas some banks
only allow account holders to use the service).  If you're considering
offering the service, I'd suggest you do so.
Hope that helps.
CM
--
Chauncey G. Montgomery
Director/Fiscal Officer | Community Library