[OPLINLIST] State Library Welcomes Librarian Stephanie Michaels

marshams at library.ohio.gov marshams at library.ohio.gov
Tue Dec 20 11:31:38 EST 2016

Please excuse multiple postings...

The State Library of Ohio is pleased to announce that Stephanie Michaels<mailto:SMichaels at library.ohio.gov> has joined its staff as Librarian 2 in our Research & Catalog Services Department. Stephanie will provide reference and research services to state employees and Ohio residents. She will also work as part of the State Library team that ensures access to useful electronic and print resources. Stephanie comes to us most recently from the Ohioana Library where she was a librarian and editor of Ohioana's online and print publications. Prior to her three years with Ohioana, Stephanie worked as an editor for an educational publisher.

Stephanie earned her M.L.I.S. from the Kent State University School of Library and Information Science in 2013. Her course work focused on archives, preservation/special collections, and museum studies. Stephanie's education includes a Juris Doctor from the University of Illinois College of Law, and a Bachelor of Science in Business and a Bachelor of Arts in German from Miami University
https://library.ohio.gov/news/stephanie-michaels-joins-staff-librarian-research-catalog-services/

###

[StateLibraryLogo-smaller-AA2]

Marsha McDevitt-Stredney, Ph.D.
Public Information Officer
Director, Marketing & Communications
274 E. 1st Avenue
Columbus, OH 43201
Tel: 614-644-6875
Fax: 614-466-3584
library.ohio.gov<http://library.ohio.gov/>

Share Your Story<http://library.ohio.gov/state-librarian/share-your-story> by telling us how a
State Library service or resource helped
you or your library.