[OPLINLIST] OhioNET Seeking a NEW Member Services Coordinator

Christine Morris christinem at ohionet.org
Mon Dec 19 15:22:25 EST 2016

Greetings,

OhioNET is looking for a new addition to our staff...and it may be you!  We are seeking candidates for our newly-created Member Services Coordinator position.

For those of you who may not be familiar with OhioNET, we are a private non-profit membership organization that serves all types of libraries, primarily in Ohio.  We have been described as the "AAA of the library world...a constant and reliable resource that is always there when you need them...and a problem solver when something goes wrong and you have nowhere else to turn."

This position would be perfect for someone looking to transition up to a position with a little more substance than a traditional part-time job: we are offering 28 hours per week, with a very competitive hourly rate.  We are also open to being flexible within our standard 8 am to 5 pm operating hours.

The new Member Services Coordinator will be working very closely with our fabulous Shelly Miller on all things training-related, and s/he will round out a team with Carrie Waibel and Pam Rossman.  The duties are primarily training-related, but we are really looking for a "utility player"...someone who is flexible and curious and willing to help out in the Member Services Department wherever needed.

Sound interesting?  It will be.  We hope you consider applying.  For more information and a full job description, please visit https://www.ohionet.org/jobs/member-services-coordinator.

Resumes may be directed to Jennifer Turner, Director of Administrative Services:

Jennifer K. Turner
OhioNET
1500 West Lane Avenue
Columbus, OH 43221
jennifert at ohionet.org

First consideration will be given to applicants expressing interest by 1/3/17.

--

Christine Morris
Director of Member Services