[OPLINLIST] Can you identify this book?

Laura Solomon laura at oplin.ohio.gov
Tue Feb 2 09:27:46 EST 2016

Thanks to everyone who replied--the answer was, unanimously, *Magic in the
Park* by Ruth Chew:

http://ruthchew.com/about-the-books/Magic-in-the-Park.htm

I'm still waiting to hear from the person who originally asked, if this is
the book she was looking for, but I'm betting you're all right :)  Thanks
again,

Laura