[OPLINLIST] Vinyl pouches

Carol Cobbs ccobbs at columbiana.lib.oh.us
Tue Feb 23 09:45:17 EST 2016

We are continuing to clean out storage space and have several hundred vinyl disc pouches as seen in the 2016 Demco catalog page 143.  10 mil disc pouch that holds 1-2 discs .  Pocket is lined to cushion CD's or DVD's with a 1" sealing flap.  We used them to store our DVD's behind the desk and place the case on the shelf.  The pouches have a 2 ½ by 1 ¼ " label in the upper left hand corner.

If you can use them, please respond off list with your Statewide Delivery number and the quantity you can use.

Carol Cobbs, Director
Columbiana Public Library
332 N. Middle Street
Columbiana, OH  44408