[OPLINLIST] Fwd: Furniture available: more than desks

Don Yarman yarmando at delawarelibrary.org
Thu Feb 25 12:52:53 EST 2016

Much has been claimed, including the Rubbermaid cart.
(I should have kept that for myself!)

Here's what's left:

Three desks, 4' long.
https://goo.gl/photos/uiQG5QPfZaDNMkP67

2 bi-level adjustable computer tables (blue surface, black
metal supports -- we used them for children's computers)
https://goo.gl/5xvdoy

1 table (24"d x 36"w x 29"h). White laminate surface, wooden
legs. Holes in surface suggest this was once a study carrel.
https://goo.gl/odpH5Z

Several triangular...footstools? End tables? Occasional tables?
Very sturdy and heavy, with solid surfaces and rugged blue
carpet-like fabric on the sides. 24" wide at triangle base, tapering
over 22" length to 8" narrow side.
https://goo.gl/LHjxlr

Acrylic paperback towers. I have 2 that are 6' tall with cubbies
sized for mass market paperbacks, and 2 that are 5' tall
that can hold larger materials (like DVDs or mass-market pb).
Also great for displaying...I don't know...a Beanie Baby
collection?
https://goo.gl/H2yMe0

                Don Yarman, Deputy Director
                Delaware County District Library
                84 E Winter St; Delaware OH 43015
                yarmando at delawarelibrary.org  740.362.3861

Currently reading "Lovecraft Country" by Matt Ruff,
and listening to "Echo" by Pam Muñoz Ryan.