[OPLINLIST] Furniture available: more than desks

Don Yarman yarmando at delawarelibrary.org
Thu Feb 25 11:29:56 EST 2016

The Delaware County District Library is spring cleaning, and has
some pieces of furniture that we're eager to see put to good use
in a new library home. Free to anyone who will come here and
take it away.

I already posted about the four desks -- 3 4-foot and 1 6-foot.
https://goo.gl/photos/uiQG5QPfZaDNMkP67

The full album of available items can be viewed at
https://goo.gl/photos/p13vgYQjDsaXXxSq7. Specific
items described below.

2 bi-level adjustable computer tables (blue surface, black
metal supports -- we used them for children's computers)
https://goo.gl/5xvdoy

1 (or 2) standing height computer table (blue surface,
black supports).
https://goo.gl/OcCzTE

1 standing height table (30"w x 36"l x 39"h; wood legs,
laminate top with cable hole in middle -- good for OPACS, or
a couple laptops).
https://goo.gl/8BJs07

1 table that sort of matches the previous standing table, but
at normal desk height (24"d x 36"w x 29"h). Holes in surface
suggest this was once a study carrel.
https://goo.gl/odpH5Z

Several triangular...footstools? End tables? Occasional tables?
Very sturdy and heavy, with solid surfaces and rugged blue
carpet-like fabric on the sides. 24" wide at triangle base, tapering
over 22" length to 8" narrow side.
https://goo.gl/LHjxlr

Small, steel, one-sided bookcase. 40"w x 43"h x 13.5"d. Top is
a reddish laminate board that is unsuitable, in my opinion, but
the steel is nice.
https://goo.gl/yVQOT5

Also cobbled together from steel and laminate pieces but to
much better effect is a free-standing, double-sided unit,
38"w x 43"h x 25"d. This one has the flip-up style magazine
storage on one side and three rows of standard shelving on
the other. (I can negotiate for different ratios of shelving styles.)
https://goo.gl/photos/61ew5274EQ4XgfG26

Acrylic paperback towers. I have 2 that are 6' tall with cubbies
sized for mass market paperbacks, and 2 that are 5' tall
that can hold larger materials (like DVDs or mass-market pb).
Also great for displaying...I don't know...a Beanie Baby
collection?
https://goo.gl/H2yMe0

Rubbermaid TV/AV Cart
https://goo.gl/dbLFJw

2 trapezoid-shaped tables, 71" long side tapering over
36" to 31" short side. Long edge is notched for computer cables
(if table is placed against wall or two tables put together.
https://goo.gl/TbDvXJ

Wooden book-drop bin with spring-action bottom.
https://goo.gl/MfBMCv

                Don Yarman, Deputy Director
                Delaware County District Library
                84 E Winter St; Delaware OH 43015
                yarmando at delawarelibrary.org  740.362.3861

Currently reading "Lovecraft Country" by Matt Ruff,
and listening to "Echo" by Pam Muñoz Ryan.