[OPLINLIST] Patent Law Speaker Recommendation

Susan Pieper susanhillpieper at gmail.com
Fri May 6 10:10:01 EDT 2016

Hello All:
Last evening our rural library sponsored an hour session on Intellectual
Property, Patents, Trademarks and Copyrights. Our speaker was Jacob M.
Ward, a patent attorney out of the Tiffin, Ohio area. He was well organized
and answered all the questions of the attendees. Everyone seemed to have a
plan of action for their inventions, art, photography, authorships, etc. by
the time they left the meeting.

He does not charge, but does give everyone his card. We were able to share
search resources such as the U.S. Patent site, Copyright sites, Google
Patent site, etc., and inform folks that the team at the library will be
happy to help them get started on their searches -- point them in the right
direction, etc.

*Contact info: *
Jacob (Jake) M. Ward
Registered U.S. Patent Attorney
Cell; 419-306-0151
E-Mail: ward at fraser-ip.com
www.jakeward.com

Have a fabulous Mother's Day!
Best,
Susan

Dreaming of Monarchs and Listening to: *The Butterfly's Daughter* by Mary
Alice Monroe

*Susan Hill Pieper, M.S.L.S.*
*Director/Librarian*
*Paulding County Carnegie Library*
*205 South Main Street*
*Paulding, Ohio 45879*
*(419) 399-2032 - Voice   (419) 399-2114 - Fax*
www.pauldingcountylibrary.com
https://www.facebook.com/PauldingCountyLibrary
<https://www.facebook.com/PauldingCountyLibrary?ref=hl>