[OPLINLIST] Ad For Director position in Delta Ohio extended

Patricia Grover groverpa at deltapubliclibrary.org
Wed Oct 12 14:13:15 EDT 2016

Dear Ohio Colleagues,

We are extending the search for the Library Director , so if you are
interested please apply. Delta is a warm friendly community and has whole
heartedly supported the library through good times and bad.

We are now in great financial stead. We need someone to take over with new
energy and insight to the future of libraries. Director of 22 years is
retiring at end of year.

Patricia Grover

Director

Delta Public Library

419 822 3138

www.deltapubliclibrary.org

deltapubliclibrary43515 at gmail.com

"The only thing that you absolutely have to know is the location of the
library."

Albert Einstein

---