[OPLINLIST] Reed Memorial Library Friends Sale

Brian C. Hare bhare at reedlibrary.org
Thu Sep 15 11:28:26 EDT 2016

Greetings all,

The Friends of Reed Memorial Library will be having their semi-annual book
sale in the coming days.  This sale coincides with the 38th Annual
Baloon-a-Fair <http://www.ravennaballoonafair.com/>.

In addition to inviting the public from September 16-17, the Friends would
also like to extend an invitation to other Public Libraries or Non-Profit
institutions on Sunday, September 18 for their Non-Profit Day.  Individuals
who show non-profit status and an ID can take any items that remain for
free.

If you think your library or Friends group might take advantage of this
offer, please let me know and I can forward that info on to our Friends.

--
Brian C. Hare
Director, Reed Memorial Public Library
bhare at reedlibrary.org