[OPLINLIST] Need an Architect

Susan Pieper via OPLINLIST oplinlist at lists.oplin.org
Wed Apr 12 10:01:49 EDT 2017

Hello All,
We are looking for an architect to transform a 1950s multi-room block
building that use to be used as a doctor's office to a new space with an
addition for a large meeting room. The property is next door to our library
and we acquired it over ten years ago hoping to be able to expand library
services. We will also be looking at pitching the entire room and updating
the exterior to better match our 100 year-old Carnegie building.

Please forward any recommendations or pass this on to folks who may have an
idea of a good firm. We are located in NW Ohio. Paulding County is the
third county down on the left when you look at the map. 😊

Thanks in advance.
Susan
P.S. Idea: Think about going outside and taking spring photos of your
library, especially if you have flowers or blooming trees. Those photos
make great cover photos for your Facebook page.
Listening to: *Heartbreak Hotel (An Alex Delaware Novel)* by Jonathan
Kellerman
*Susan Hill Pieper, M.S.L.S.*
*Director/Librarian*
*Paulding County Carnegie Library*
*205 South Main Street*
*Paulding, Ohio 45879*
*(419) 399-2032 - Voice   (419) 399-2114 - Fax*
www.pauldingcountylibrary.com
https://www.facebook.com/PauldingCountyLibrary
<https://www.facebook.com/PauldingCountyLibrary?ref=hl>